Sunday, February 27, 2011

National Plan A Vacation Week With Dee's Travel Agency


National Plan a Vacation Week Logo
I am participating in National Plan A Vacation Week I just wanted to invite you to our special travel agent-powered extravaganza!
Please Go Here To Plan Your Vacation here! and discover your vacation dreams.

As a select Plan a Vacation Week travel agent, I have access to amazing vacations based on these themes  Fun for Families and Viva Mexico

It's the perfect time to plan a vacation and I can get you the best deals during this once-annual Plan a Vacation Week event! I'll take the hassle out of vacation shopping and help you find the experiences you're looking for!
I am available to help guide you, answer any question you may have about these enriching vacation experiences, and provide you special limited offers on these and other experiences.
Plan Your Vacation Week Here


I look forward to working for you and helping create wonderful memories for you this year. Thank you!

Sincerely,                                           
Deanna Armold
Dee's Travel Agency
888-403-1804
info@dtavacations.com
cruise@dtavacations.com
honeymoon@dtavacations.com
disney@dtavacations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment